Applications are currently ongoing for the £4,000 University of Essex Scholarship Programme. Interested students should see the details about how to apply below and note that the application deadline is 30th September 2018.
The university has collaborative partnerships with a number of institutions across eastern England including the University of Suffolk, Colchester Institute, South Essex College and Writtle University College.
The University Of Essex, UK invites applications from Africans who wants to further their studies at the institution.
You will be studying in UK.
The scholarship is worth £4,000.
The duration of the programme is one year.
The eligible countries are Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
Are you Eligible for the Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Africans
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2018-18 (excluding MBA)
- be self-funded
- meet the academic criteria in the table below:
- Ghana: CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
- Nigeria: CGPA 3/5 or above
- Other member states of the African Union: 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
How to Apply for the University of Essex Scholarship Programme
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 September 2018 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You’ll be notified of your award by the end of October 2018. You don’t need to complete an application form.
We’ll assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
The application deadline is 30th September 2018.