Applications are ongoing for TCD Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for Irish, EU and international students to study in Ireland. The successful applicant will join the SoftEdge project team in CONNECT, and will have the opportunity to collaborate closely (through regular visits and internships) with the 5G Group at NEC Laboratories in Heidelberg, Germany.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. TCD is the top-ranked University in Ireland, and CONNECT is the world leading SFI Research Centre for Future Networks and Communications.
Field of study:
This position is available in the School of Computer Science and Statistics (SCSS), Trinity College Dublin (TCD).
These postgraduate scholarships are open to Irish, EU and international students and carry a stipend of €18,000 (tax-free).
Scholarship Number :
These postgraduate scholarships are open to Irish, EU and international students.
Eligibility for TCD Fully Funded PhD Scholarship:
Graduates applying for this position should have the following:
- Strong motivation to tackle challenging research problems
- Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering.
- Strong interest in applied mathematics; prior research experience is a plus.
- Excellent academic results (first-class honours or equivalent)
- Very good level of English in speech and writing
- Applications from excellent candidates in related topics will also receive consideration.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
To apply, candidates should submit a CV and the names and contact details of two referees for letters of recommendation to Prof. G. Iosifidis.
Candidates are to apply by May 30, 2018. Position to remain open
Visit Scholarship Link for more details
30th June 2018.