KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, university located at Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing.
KIIT University, India is offering full and partial scholarships to international students wishing to undertake Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at the University for the academic year 2018/2019.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Odisha, India
Eligible Level of Study:
Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses (www.kiit.ac.in/courses/courses) (except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
Number of Scholarship:
- Applicants qualify for the Academic program 2018-19 total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study
Duration of the Scholarship:
Duration of applicant’s course
How to Apply for KIIT University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships:
Please mail in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).
25th August 2018.