The University of Warwick is inviting interested applicants for University of Warwick-CIM Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries in UK, 2018/19; for new Home/EU Bursaries/Scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It exist since 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
Applicants must have at least an upper second class honors degree (or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education before 31 July 2017.
Offers are available to pursue MA and MSc programs.
Field of study:
Scholarships are to pursue MA in Digital Media and Culture and MSc in Urban Informatics and Analytics.
The University supports four funded bursaries of £4,000 each for Home/EU students, with two to each postgraduate course.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarships are available to UK and EU citizens.
Eligibility for University of Warwick-CIM Postgraduate Scholarships:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Open to Home/EU applicants on the following Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies Masters degree programmes: MA in Digital Media and Culture and MSc in Urban Informatics and Analytics.
- Candidates must apply to the university and pay their application assessment fee. All supporting documentation for the university application, including your references, must be available no later than 29 June 2018. Apply for the Master’s course here
- You must submit your application to the Master’s programme before submitting your scholarship application as your Warwick ID number will form part of your Bursary application.
- Applicants must apply for the CIM Home / EU Bursary no later than 29 June 2018. Apply for the bursary here
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award and must accept their offer to receive the award by the 14 September 2018.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
29th June 2018.