Offers are currently ongoing for DCU-John Thompson MSc Scholarships for International Students in Ireland, 2018; to pursue MSc programme at Dublin City University in Ireland. Scholarship recipients will be selected on the basis of their application and interview.
This scholarship aims to foster links between digital marketing and online journalism by encouraging graduates of business, journalism and more diverse educational backgrounds to study digital marketing integrated with an appreciation of media and online journalism.
Dublin City University has forged a reputation as Ireland’s University of Enterprise, through its strong, active links with academic, research and industry partners both at home and overseas.
Offers are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Digital Marketing.
The bursary offers full fees for a graduate taking DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility for DCU-John Thompson MSc Scholarships:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the academic and other entry requirements of the respective DCU MSc Digital Marketing.
- Graduates of all higher education institutions in Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should hold a First Class Honours (1.1) Degree in a business or a related discipline and should demonstrate a keen interest in and understanding of marketing, business, and media.
- Candidates should hold an Honours degree (2.1) in a Business discipline, or equivalent international qualification.
- If you have a 2.2 Honours degree in a Business discipline, you may still obtain a place. This will depend on the availability of places.
- In addition to the above, non-native English speakers must also submit certified English translations of their academic transcripts and parchment/degree certificate
- International candidates are to have educational qualifications of a standard equivalent to those outlined above. In addition, where such candidates are non-native speakers of the English language they must submit evidence of English competency that meets DCU Business School entry requirements.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Submissions should be to the Group Head for Marketing at DCUBS Dr John Connolly via email at email@example.com no later than 5.00pm on 27th June 2018.
Applicants should submit:
- A CV
- A statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship (maximum of 250 words).
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
Visit Scholarship Link Here
27th June 2018.