King’s College London in UK invites applications for its Undergraduate Scholarships in King’s College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2018-2019. This is an international scholarship for international students.
the Undergraduate Scholarships & Funding open to all students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full-time program to begin in September 2019.
The King’s College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships award will be paid in installments over the duration of the degree. Subject to enrollment, a payment of £3,000 will be made in Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3.
Level/ Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies in Global Health and Social Medicine
King’s College London(UK)
All applicants are considered for merit-based scholarships of up to£9,000 each which is paid installmentally over 3yrs of your study. £3000per year.
Eligibility for King’s College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships:
All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2019, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
- Previous academic performance;
- relevant experience where appropriate;
- personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically.
- Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
Visit Scholarship webpage Link Here
Applications close 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019.