The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) is offering opportunities for students to apply for Technical University of Delft-IAWA Scholarships for Female Students in Netherlands, 2018.
The scholarship opportunity is for female Bachelors and Masters students from the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
Offers are available to pursue BSc and MSc programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are for within the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft.
Scholarship fee of $5,000 will be made payable to TU Delft. It will be used to pay (part of) your tuition fee.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility for Technical University of Delft-IAWA Scholarships:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A female BSc or MSc student in aerospace engineering at TU Delft
- Who has a good grade point average
- A passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- Who could use the financial support
English Language Requirements: Proof of English language proficiency.
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with an overall Band score of at least 90 and a minimum score of 21 for each section. Please note that we only accept the TOEFL internet-based test.
- An IELTS (academic version) with an overall Band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
- Proof that you have passed the Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) exam, the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam or the Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher) exam.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- (1) Fill in the attached application form
- (2) Write a brief motivation (max one A4) explaining why you have the passion to pursue a career in aviation or space and what your ultimate goals are
- (3) Explain why you chose to study aerospace engineering and also why you chose to do that at TU Delft. Feel free to answer this question creatively (make a vlog, write a blog, give a pitch, etc.)
- (4) Send (1) the completed application form, (2) the motivation, (3) the creative explanation, (4) your CV and (5) study progress overview to email@example.com (the Faculty’s communications manager) before 09 May 2018 9:00 AM.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
29th June, 2018.